miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013

Un fragmento de una novela visual que leí hace tiempo...


The next day, at school...

Tragedy always seems to strike where one least expects it.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

I was roaring in the hallway.

Eveyone aorund immediately turned to stare at me.

"Sorry."


Shiratori threw a word out, as if to dissmiss me with it.

"Y-Y-YOUUUU...!"

I was howling like a rabid dog.

"What? I merely bumped into you."

Shiratori frowned dubiously.

My Wagner CD was flat on the ground.

It fell at an awkward angle.

A cornel of the jewel case was chipped.

I knelt on the floor.

"If it was so important, why carry it on your person?" - Shiratori said.

Rage Consumed me.

This vicious catastrophe shocked me into the realization that I'd been far too lenient to her all this time.

"Weirdo..."

She called me a weirdo.

At that moment, I became the LORD.

And the LORD was angry.

I'm soaring high in a helicopter.

I pick up a machine gun.

WAGNER! SOMEONE HURRY UP AND PLAY WAGNER...!!!

......

...

...So then in the club room...

"WE ARE ALIVE!"

"IT IS MINE TO AVENGE"

"I'D RATHER BETRAY THE WORLD THAN LET THE WORLD BETRAY ME!"

"SIR, YES SIR" - Loudly Eiichi said.

"Hey, you! Private! Describe my feelings right now!"

"SIR! Hell if I know, SIR!"

"Well, Private, how would you fell if your favorite pet had been critically injured on those VC fuck-slugs"

"But all she did was bum into your shoulder, dude"

"FUCK YOU!"

"Wh-what...?"

"Do you know what that fuck-slug said as she walked away!?"

"Huh?"

"She called me a weirdo! Adding personal insult to emotional injury is the trademark of a first class fuck-slug!"

"B-but, uh... she said sorry, and stuff..."

"LISTEN, MAGGOT! Do you really think a one word of apology will bring Wagner back from
the dead!?"

"C-can't you buy another CD?"

"Shut up, maggot! It's time to act! Let's go kill Shiratori and go suffering!"

"L-listen, man... we need to stop this music for a second."

So, Eiichi paused the playing Wagner CD, who was playing the "Ride of Valkyries".

--

G-senjou no maou,
un fragmento del capitulo 4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario